GTN – A Quantum Leap in Drug Discovery.
Bringing a single new drug to the market costs $2.9bn and takes 15 years, with a high chance of failure. At GTN we combine machine learning and quantum physics, using our unique patented technology, Generative Tensorial Networks, to efficiently discover innovative new drug-like molecules. This will create substantial efficiencies in the whole drug development cycle.
GTN raised a seed round of £2.1million in early 2018 lead by Octopus Ventures and Pentech. GTN has an inter-disciplinary team, a world-class board of advisors and collaborations with a number of global pharmaceutical companies and world-leading research institutes. GTN received the CogX UK Rising Star award for Outstanding Achievement in Machine Learning handed to us by the British Prime Minister Theresa May and the One to Watch Award in the Best Investment in Disruptive Tech category at the UKBAA Awards.
We are seeking a talented reserach engineer with management experience. You should have:
– Experience managing a team of 5+
– Machine Learning skills
– Experience implementing, scaling and optimising software platforms
– Take ownership of our platform.
– Scale and manage our engineering team.
– Innovate and apply state-of-the-art solutions to optimising our workflow and some of super heavy computational problems we are solving.
– Work closely with the reasearch and with the product teams.
– Communicate and present our work.
We value innovation, curiosity, resilience and intellectual talent. You can expect:
– Talented, motivated and interesting co-workers.
– Intellectual challenge solving meaningful problems.
– We have a dedicated package for publishing, patenting and attending conferences.
– Budget to buy the IT set-up you need.
– Competitive compensation including meaningful equity ownership.