Joining UK RSE
Joining the RSE Community is easy – just sign up to our mailing list. Click this link for a ready made email.
This is a low-volume mailing list that is moderated and used for announcements only. You will get notices about events, job postings, opportunities for collaboration and occasional information about our campaign. You will not be sent any spam.
By joining the community, you will stay informed about our work and will have the chance to contact people like you from all corners of the research world. The more members that we have, the easier it will be to prove the impact of the Research Software Engineering community and influence the decisions that affect us.
To unsubscribe from this list send a blank e-mail to the address “email@example.com” with the subject line “unsubscribe researchsoftwareengineers” (without quotation marks). No archive is kept of old messages.
Once you have joined, there are several options for getting involved with the dynamic and friendly Research Software Engineering community:
Join the discussion
- Take part in discussion in the UKRSE Slack Group. To join, use the link in the sidebar on the right.
- Follow us on Twitter
Announce something to the whole community
- Send any announcements and job postings to firstname.lastname@example.org for distribution to the entire mailing list (subject to moderation)
- Email the RSE Network Co-ordinator, Claire Wyatt to add jobs, events or training courses to the website: c (dot) email@example.com
Contact the organisers
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in contact with the UKRSE committee and conference organisers
- Email the RSE Network Co-ordinator, Claire Wyatt to join the Leaders Group: c (dot) email@example.com