Silver – £10,000
The Silver sponsorship package includes one Big Ticket Item (chosen by the sponsor from the list below) plus all the usual networking opportunities. Big Ticket Items are on a first come, first served basis and this website will be updated as quickly as possible to avoid any confusion.
For content materials included in your sponsorship, the RSEConUK committee will review and approve prior to distribution.
Choose one Big Ticket Item from this list:
The sponsors name and logo will be used to thank them as the sponsor of that particular item in various places – on the website, in the programme, on @ResearchSoftEng and @RSEConUK twitter accounts.
Promote that community feel after the event by providing the RSEConUK 2019 T-Shirt designed by the RSEConUK 2019 Committee with your sponsor logo on one sleeve
Provide your branded bags for the delegates registration pack. The bag would need to be large enough to take the promotional materials from 10-15 sponsors plus a conference t-shirt. Quantity: 430 max.
Stimulate inclusion and diversity by providing four diversity bursaries of £800 per delegate to attend the conference.
Award the poster prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd places in the Great Hall in the lunch break on the second day.
Host a conference lunch in the Great Hall.
Host an informal drink evening for delegates who couldn’t get tickets for the formal evening meal
PLUS (everything below is included)
- One speaking session in a theme of your choice (subject to availability)
Exhibition & Passes
- Choice of exhibit location in our main sponsor area for the duration of the 3 days (includes Trestle table with linen, 2 chairs, electrics, poster board(s). For an additional cost it is possible to order a plasma screen tv).
- 2 free full conference passes to be used for sponsor staff or invited guests of your choice.
- Inclusion of logo on all printed materials
- Inclusion on the conference app with logo and an “about us” page, one for each sponsor. This provides each sponsor with an opportunity to say who they are, why they are sponsoring the conference and what they want to achieve from their involvement
- Logo, link and the above mentioned “about us” page information on conference website
- One branded item (provided by sponsor) in the delegate registration pack/bag
- Presentation slide displayed before the keynote talks
- Mention on @ResearchSoftEng and @RSEConUK twitter and conference channel on RSE slack
Apply here for this package. Contact Claire Wyatt, email@example.com if you have any issue with the application form.