RESERVED – Platinum – £25,000
The one and only platinum package has been reserved – more details soon.
There is only one platinum package available for RSECon UK 2019. This sponsorship package includes one Big Ticket Item (see list below, chosen by the sponsor) plus all the usual networking opportunities. Big Ticket Items are on a first come, first served basis and also available to the Gold Sponsors. This website will be updated as quickly as possible to show the items that have already been secured by sponsors.
For content materials included in your sponsorship, the RSEConUK committee will review and approve prior to distribution.
Choose one Big Ticket Item from this list:
The sponsors name and logo will be used to thank them as the sponsor of that particular item in various places – on the website, in the programme, on @ResearchSoftEng and @RSEConUK twitter accounts.
Be the Official RSEConUK 2019 Conference Cloud and Notebook provider for delegate-led workshops and talks. Other cloud providers are free to use their own cloud platform for their workshop or talk.
Host the Great Hall formal dinner which includes a three-course seated meal with wine at the table for 300 delegates. The sponsor will have an opportunity to speak for 15 minutes following the dinner, before the after-dinner speaker. The Logistics co-Chair will organise this activity with the venue event coordinator.
Host the Informal Evening Dinner (BBQ/informal party) for 420 delegates. The Logistics co-Chair will help to organise this informal evening dinner on or off-site.
the Drinks reception on Monday 16th September. The Logistics co-Chair will help to organise an off-site drinks reception the night before the conference opens.
Entertain the RSE community by sponsoring the after-dinner speaker at the formal dinner in the Great Hall. The sponsor will have the opportunity to introduce the after-dinner speaker while the company logo is projected onto the screen on stage. The after-dinner speaker will be chosen by the RSEConUK steering committee.
PLUS (everything below is included)
Skills and Training
- Half-day workshop to provide skills and training to delegates (content will be subject to approval by the Programme Co-Chair)
- Deliver the only sponsor-provided keynote at the conference. The speaker can be from your organisation, or elsewhere (content and speaker will require approval by the RSEConUK committee).
- One opportunity of providing a guest article for the RSE Leaders (to be sent via the dedicated leaders mailing list by the RSE Network Coordinator)
Exhibition & Passes
- Choice of exhibit location in our main sponsor area for the duration of the 3 days (includes Trestle table with linen, 2 chairs, electrics, poster board(s). For an additional cost it is possible to order a plasma screen tv).
- 6 free full conference passes to be used for sponsor staff or invited guests of your choice.
- Inclusion of logo with top billing on all printed materials
- Inclusion on the conference app with logo and an “about us” page, one for each sponsor. This provides each sponsor with an opportunity to say who they are, why they are sponsoring the conference and what they want to achieve from their involvement
- Logo, link and the above mentioned “about us” page information on conference website
- One seat-drop collateral piece, materials provided by the sponsor before a keynote talk
- Two branded items (provided by sponsor) in the delegate registration pack/bag
- Presentation slide displayed before the keynote talks
- Mention on @ResearchSoftEng and @RSEConUK twitter and conference channel on RSE slack
Apply here for this package. Contact Claire Wyatt, firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue with the application form.