University of Birmingham
Chamberlain Halls, Vale Village
The conference committee think the modern ensuite bedrooms are excellent value and have asked the University of Birmingham Conference office to make enough ensuite bedrooms available for all delegates in the Chamberlain Halls for the 2nd and/or 3rd September with a few available on the 4th September for those staying over for the hackday. Please note however that delegates are not obliged to stay in the Chamberlain Halls and are free to book accommodation elsewhere.
Reservation and Payment is now closed. Please make alternative arrangements.
For £54 (including VAT) per night per room, delegates can enjoy a modern ensuite bedroom that has a small double bed and breakfast in the InFusion Restaurant within Vale Village. Each flat shares a kitchen where delegates can prepare tea and coffee. Chamberlain is approximately 1.2 miles, a 25 minute walk from the conference venue.
Part of the University’s student accommodation is made up of different buildings known as the Vale Village and is located two miles south of the city centre and a 25 minute walk from the Edgbaston campus.
About the accommodation – View Chamberlain Halls Website
• The accommodation is a single en-suite study bedroom in a cluster of either four or six rooms, with shared kitchen/lounge facilities View 360 tour of a room in Chamberlain Halls
• Courtesy beverages in the kitchen area
• Bedding and towels are provided
• Irons and bedside lamps are available from reception
• Free Wi-Fi is available through our ASK4 Guest Portal
We regret that there are no TVs in our rooms.
What is included:
- Bed Linen
- Tea, coffee, milk pots (UHT) in the kitchen with disposable mugs and spoons provided
- Use of the fridge(s) in the kitchen
What is NOT included:
- Kitchenware (including glasses, cutlery, crockery) in the kitchen.
- Washing up sponges or washing up liquid
Breakfast – InFusion Restaurant, Vale Village
A full English breakfast in included in the cost and served between 7-9am along with other options like cereals, fruit etc in the InFusion Restaurant. View InFusion Restaurant Website
Free dedicated parking is available at the Vale Car parks with 75-100 spaces available on first come first serve basis. Delegates do not need to book a space in advance, just inform Vale reception at check-in.
Find the Accommodation
Delegates can find the accommodation by typing this address into the Satnav: Chamberlain, 37 Church Road, Birmingham, B15 3AS
To check-in please make your way to the Chamberlain building reception from 3pm onwards: Chamberlain, 37 Church Road, Birmingham, B15 3AS.
Check-out is at 10am. You can check out later at an additional cost, to organise this simply contact reception.
If delegates are travelling from overseas, they’ll need to bring along their passport and an address for their next destination.