Presentations at the conference are divided across a series of five parallel sessions. Each parallel session lasts for 90 minutes, consisting of three parallel workshop/tutorial sessions and two parallel talks sessions. The exact allocation of presentations to sessions will be announced nearer the time.
The parallel sessions will be held across the five rooms at the conference centre; Garratt 1, Garratt 2, Dalton, Joule and Lovell. The timetable for each parallel session is as follows:
- Garratt 1 : Four 20 minute talks (15 minutes talk, 5 minutes questions), held one after another within the 90 minute session.
- Garratt 2 : Four 20 minute talks (15 minutes talk, 5 minutes questions), held one after another within the 90 minute session.
- Dalton : One 90 minute hands-on tutorial
- Joule : One 90 minute hands-on tutorial
- Lovell : One 90 minute workshop
You can choose which parallel sessions you want to attend when you are at the conference, subject to the space constraints of each room. When you have chosen a session, you should stay within that session for the full 90 minutes. The number of spaces available in each session is subject to the space constraints for each room. We encourage you to get to the session early if you want to get your seat. We are afraid that only those who have a seat in a session will be permitted to attend. If a session is popular, and you cannot find a seat, then we are afraid that you would need to attend a different session. We are not be running a system to reserve seats.